At Mictel Solutions we are committed to building perfect solutions. These are the shared values, principles and behavior that we follow in providing high quality and great services.
We act with integrity and show respect
- We are a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics.
- Show respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experience, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Speak positively and supportively about team members when apart.
- Listen to others for understanding.
- Assume positive intent.
- We help people and businesses reach their goals
We are all accountable
- Accept personal accountability for our own actions and results.
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results, rather than making excuses or placing blame.
- Actively engage in discussions and support decisions once they are made.
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them.
- Keep promises and commitments made to others.
- Personally commit to the success and well being of team-mates.
We are passionate about our business, our brands and our services
- Show pride in our solutions, work and heritage.
- Promote a positive, energizing, optimistic and fun environment.
- Serve our customers and satisfy our consumers through the quality of our products and services.
- We Provide Solutions
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
- We partner with strategic companies
- Aggressively promote and protect our reputation.
We have the humility and hunger to learn
- Display openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Solicit and provide honest feedback without regard to position.
- Personally commit to continuous improvement and are willing to change.
- Admit our mistakes and learn from them.
- Never underestimate our competition.
We love success
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do.
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback.
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win.
- Have a "can-do" attitude and drive to get the job done.
- Make people feel valued and appreciated.
- Make the tough calls.
We strive for simplicity
- Stop processes, procedures and activities that slow us down or do not add value.
- Work across organizational boundaries/levels and break down internal barriers.
- Deal with people and issues directly and avoid hidden agendas.
- Prize results over form.